2021 to 2024
- SUSTAINABILITY We will maintain and expand our capacity to support young people experiencing homelessness by identifying and developing income generating activities that provide independent revenue streams and ensure financial sustainability.
- EARLY INTERVENTION We commit to developing both current and early intervention initiatives to prevent young people from experiencing homelessness or cycling through the homelessness system.
- GROWTH We will establish two new foyers across metropolitan Adelaide by expanding and diversifying funding relationships to develop a proven model that successfully breaks the homelessness cycle.
- BRAND We will ensure the St John’s Youth Services brand is synonymous with trust, innovation and the delivery of successful outcomes for young people experiencing homelessness in SA, to underpin the development a wide network of supporters across local communities, corporate South Australia and government agencies.
- ADVOCACY We will facilitate opportunities for young people to express their own experiences, and work with them to advocate and agitate for change.